How to keep your floor free of dust, microscopic mites, and germs in the Covid-19 period? There are a few tips below.
There are difference type of vacuum cleaners available on sales now, with each model, they have they own Pros and Cons.
- Do not create additional mess than it should be. It will make vacuuming more difficult. I.e., take your shoes off before entering the house every time. If you have to wear shoe to enter the house, you can put mats by your entrance. So your friends and family will have a place to wipe off their shoes before entering your house.
- If there are lots of dust and hair on your floor, especially if you are a pet owner. It is hard to get all the hairs or fur out of the carpet. It is better to vacuum multiple times in the same area with difference directions.
- Clean your house regularly with a schedule. Some people like to vacuum their house once a week or two times a week. Some house owner with children or pets might need to vacuum their house more often.
- If you are using the bagged vacuum, you have to check your dust bag regularly and change it if it is full. You have to change your dust bag approximately ¾ full. If you wait until the dust bag is 100% full, the vacuum cleaner might not operate as efficiently as they should. If you are using the bagless vacuum cleaner, you will be able to see how full the container is. You can empty the container before vacuuming.
- If you spill something on your carpet, you should use stain killers to treat them before you vacuuming. You can also use a steam cleaner to help to remove stains on your carpets. It will help your carpets keep clean and fresh.
- Move around some large furniture occasionally to vacuum the floor underneath. You do not need to move around the large furniture every week, but occasionally move them around to have a deep clean of your house. You will find there are so many dusts underneath the furniture. If you are unable to move the large furniture, you can use the accessories of your vacuum cleaner to at least suck up some of the dust.
- Difference floor will need difference setting of your vacuum cleaner. If you have carpets, you will use a different setting than if you have a laminate floor or tile.
- Vacuum the higher objects first before you vacuum your floors, i.e. your blinds, furnitures, baseboards. This is because when you vacuum higher objects, it will stir up the dust in the air and eventually will land on your floor.
Hope everyone keeps your house clean and will not disappoint by run out of battery in the middle of cleaning. Fusion Battery has a wide range of vacuum cleaner batteries in stock for you i.e. Dyson, xRobot, Vorwerk, Vileda, Toshiba, Toposun, Shark and etc. Click here to find your battery. If you cannot find the right one, you are welcome to chat with us or send us an email.
Share this post
- Tags: vacuum cleaner battery