Fusion Battery are fabricated by the highest standards. All batteries comply with the strict ISO9001, UL and CE demands. Moreover the batteries meet the RoHS environmental standards that are applicable since July 2006.
Tips for safe usage of your battery
The following tips ensure safe usage and maximum performance of your battery:
- Always be sure to use the right type of battery for your device
- A new battery must be charged for the minimal of eight hours
- The way how to charge your battery depends on the type, read more on Lithium-ion, Lithium-polymer and Nickel-metal Hydride (Ni-MH)
- Never disassemble a battery
- Never crush a battery
- Never pierce-through a battery
- Never short-circuit a battery
- Never place a battery in water
- Never light a battery on fire
- Batteries can be safely used in an environmental temperature up to 60°C (140°F)
- Batteries can be safely stored in an environmental temperature up to 60°C (140°F)
Always make sure that your device has sufficient cooling possibilities. Never cover your device and make sure that ventilation grills are uncovered. Place a notebook always on a flat and solid base. It is not recommendable to place your notebook on your lap, chair or couch. Furthermore is it always wise to read the manual of the device and follow the recommendations as given by the manufacturer.